Division of Clinical Pharmacology
Welcome to the Division of Clinical Pharmacology! Our Division was newly established in 1997 as part of the University Hospital of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München.
Our research focus is immunopharmacology: We strive to better understand mechanisms of the innate and of the aquired immune system. We use these insights to develop new, immune-based therapies. Our Division comprises five research groups:
- Immunopharmacology (Prof. Dr. Sebastian Kobold)
- Intracellular Immunity (Prof. Dr. Simon Rothenfußer)
- Cancer Vaccine Lab (Dr. Lars König and Prof. Max Schnurr)
- Immunoregulation (Prof. Dr. David Anz)
- Immunomodulation (Prof. Dr. Carolin Daniel)
We are excited about the breath-taking advances in immunotherapy of tumors, of infectious and of autoimmune diseases in recent years. It is fulfilling to participate and in some ways to contribute to this exciting journey. We look forward to work together with you in joint projects – be it as a collaboration partner, a student of our University or even as a prospective member of our Division.