Psychiatry Research Network
We are an initiative of non-medical scientists (psychologists, biologists, data scientists…) working in different labs in the LMU psychiatry clinic, who got together to build an international and inter-lab research infrastructure.
Several initiatives to promote skills and career perspectives:
- Exchange between workgroups in terms of knowledge transfer and scientific collaborations
- Representability of non-medical scientists at research events
- Support on intercultural issues (stigma, German bureaucracy, language & culture…)
- Information on grants opportunities and future career steps
- Mentoring at PhD level
- Work-life balance and soft skills
- Integration of research with psychotherapy training (specific for psychologists)
- Women representation and support
- Science breakfast club (i.e., international successful non-medical researchers telling about wins and pitfalls in their career)
- • ...and much more.
We are currently meeting online once a month, but plan to expand our Network to live-events in the future.
All non-medical scientists at all career stages working at or affiliated with the LMU psychiatry clinic.